Cloud Co-Op collects data to learn how we can best improve our on-line service to you and provide a means of communication for visitors if they wish to learn more about our services.
Information Collection: Data is collected in two categories: General Browser Activity and Personal Information. We do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us through our Web-based forms or through e-mail.
General Browser Activity: Cloud Co-Op periodically collects general information about how visitors use our Web sites. This information includes number of visits, length of visit sessions, most-used pages and peak-usage periods. This information is collected anonymously, where no personal information is associated with the data. We use this information internally to improve the quality of our services to you.
- When you fill out a Contact Form, Recruitment Form or Survey it is only for us to contact you.
- You will have an option to sign up for our email from our website
- We will never sell your information.
- You can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly reply to the email you received. These responses are handled immediately.
- We may send you a stay-in-touch reminder to keep your current information accurate.